Those Were Different Times #160: The Millionarabration!
LOVE CRAZY Results:
And the special "Latin Lover" Award goes to:
Sic Semple Secretarius
11. It's all her fault because she's a woman, now he knows why the Arabs make them wear bedsheets, how can a man possibly be expected to withhold his right to make The Sex Attack when a woman is all "work-like" around him?
10. No, she was more like his orafice wife.
9. "Mrs. Blackwood!, will you run out and pick up a few things? write this down..ball gag, anal intruder, bull whip, grease gun, pliers, block and tackle, funnel, hand cuffs, towing chain, OH!...and a bag of pretzels".
8. "Was she the boss's office wife?"
Well, did she insist on re-arranging the furniture, claim to have a headache when he wanted sex, and constantly nag him to take out the garbage?
7. -What Good Are All His Millions If He Can't Put It In Her Bum-Bum?
6. "Anything?..Really?...ANYTHING!!??...wow!....I'm dying for a burrito!!"
5. Thank God typing makes women horny.
4. Eleven o'clock meant it was time for "sloppy-copies"
Stella was known as his "Privates Secretary."
2. "Beatrice gently removed the jammed staples from the stapler. She could feel his eyes watching her movements and it made her blush. But she knew that his huge stapler needed unjamming. And that was her job, wasn't it? Again, she let him hold his stapler, now with more excitement. She watched him as he stapled over and over. Pounding his stapler. Occasionally pausing to look into her eyes. Now he stapled harder than ever. But this had to be done. He had been putting off this stack of papers for far too long. Far too long."
1. Monica Lewdnisky's favorite bedtime story