Those Were Different Times #377
3. This is Tell Savalas holding his automatic in such a way that it will scrape the skin off of his index finger.
2. "Who loves you baby? The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, that's who."
Those Were Different Times #376
5. Includes the hits...
"Pill Poppin' Art"
"My Hair Hurts"
"Has Anybody Seen My Dealer?"
4. I've always heard Art was a Methed actor.
Art: This is some wild shit, Muzzy!
Muzzy: I haven't started playing yet.
3. It was the #2 album of 1961 to listen to while high on speed, right behind the classic "Anything Else".
Those Were Different Times #375
And the special "Break Out The Dictionary And Bow In Awe" Award goes to:
dog girl and doggerel
5. I’ll take the wood chipper.
4. Not to be confused with their follow up smash hit, "I'll Take You Doggy Style."
3. Reason for divorcing? Irreconsilable Fetishes.
2. Things got awkward when they split him in the…Continue
Those Were Different Times #374
... And the "Actually Probably Better Advice Than This Bullcrap" Award goes to:
Dwell on the people you hate with no other thought for weeks.
4. His next book was How to Develop the Power of Euthenasium."
3. Here's a hint – it begins with the powder of enthusiasm, if you know what I mean.
2. At first I was totally psyched about…