If I was a standup comic right I'd be cranking out material over this; this is all so juicy. Come up with some jokes in the comments. And/or this is an open discussion on the case.
I know you're all so surprised to find out that Rotwang is a hardcore MRA.
Although with this case you don't need to be- I can't find ONE facebook comment in favor of Amber. I…Continue
So, guyz is anyone else doing the trendy "Wordle" thing? I figured the CW caption crowd here would be onto it. I'm all over it, I do it every day. My caps are often the "play on words" type of thing so it's down my alley. Anyone else doing it?
I find it interesting that people don't reveal their opening words.
We can maybe make this an ongoing…Continue
Ok well Ian is slacking, so I guess I'll post my own amusement park with hookers and booze. Er I mean Cap Contest.
In all seriousness, Ian I'll jump back in if you got trouble going on ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb3efvg_GLw ) and if I do you should give @Mario admin privs too.
Thank you for your service, we're here to…Continue
On September 11, 2001, Rodney Dean Recording was born, and my debut CD, "The Voices in My Head", was released. Due to unforseen circumstances, my CD release party was rescheduled. Did I take the other events that happened that day as a sign and pack it up? Naw, I had already spent the money on production and set-up, so I said "what the hay". 20 years later, I'm still saying it. I may not be the epitome of what others may think success is, but I don't care. I'm having fun along the way, and…Continue
Big thanks to Rotwang for keeping things alive. What a pleasure to read all your caps on a 'little bitty trouble phone' (Yes, that's a CEot3rdKind reference) while passing through places like Winslow, AZ (where you'll find Meteor Crater) and Amarillo, TX. CW persists, like the legend of Sasquatch, only funnier. Thank you to all who donated. You literally saved CW. AT&T was sure I'd have decent reception at my new very rural digs in the heartland, they were wrong. I was getting one…Continue
Hello friends, I'm relocating this month and will be M.I.A. for some time. Rotwang has agreed to keep things going. I really look forward to catching up and offering insights and pictures of my road trip. If you'd like to donate to keep CW alive for us please private message Rotwang and he'll send you my PAYPAL address for donations. It's a big deal moving, and an even bigger deal moving an entire company across the country! Be well, do good work and keep in…Continue
Getting slaughtered in the caps lately. Yea, well, I'm gonna make my own cap contest, with hookers, and booze. In fact, forget the cap contest part.
Topo & Robi "Under The Ice"
Unless lot of people do my press conferences, and say my name a lot, i'm opening the country, and your parents and your grandparents might die. also this is like 911 or a war or something. just kidding, your grandparents will…Continue
Results at the end:
Since everyone's bored I'm a-gonna just dump 5 caps that vaguely relate to the quarantine world we live in now because of corona, so if you're bored because of corona sitting at home jerking off to pornhub then after you cum you can do a crossword puzzle first and then do this:
Caps will be awarded when the corona virus disaster is over, which as we all know will be by may 1st…Continue
Those Were Different Times #411
2. Because by supporting socialized medicine you're just encouraging the spread of socialized diseases.
1. "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down these hospitals!"
Those Were Different Times #410
2. and then nothing else, forever.
1. Step away from the trunk Jeb, we’re concerned about your actions prior to “Seeing the light
Those Were Different Times #408
5. I'm impressed. Even with music on, I usually need to use at least my hand.
4. … now if we could just figure out how to play it…
They're also into colonial irrigation.
3. We hope you like glissandos!"
2. They're rhythm methodists.
Never mind the bollocks, here's the Sex Whistles.
Those Were Different Times #409
Results (with glasses):
and the special "Solemn Gravitas" award goes to:
Somehow I know deep down that The Dirty Midget would win this one, hands down...may god bless his dirty soul.
His “playboys” are his balls.
4. John was mad that they didn’t use the “edgier” photo of him.
3.0001 BEATLES IN THE COURT
Those Were Different Times #407
5. But you can call me Angst
4. At the last moment, the panicked record company had to remove the word "hole" from the title.
Are you telling me Santa isn't real??
3. He had to change his name to Loser Old in 1983.
2. Confused James Dean approves.
1. Deleted tracks:
(Let Me Be Your) Beast…
Those Were Different Times #406
6. In case you were wondering, not only do the curtains match the drapes, but they're totally shagged.
5. Includes the hit... "Viagra Falls!"
4. "Ma'am, as your doctor, I must unfortunately inform you that it's not just fire & it's also not just primarily located down below.
3. Perfect! Because I have a firehose down below.…Continue
Rotwang's Almost-Annual Caption Contest
Thank you all for playing.
Unfortunately your answers are all incorrect.
The correct answer is;
"Weekend at Bernies II".
Brunch At Tiffany's
Those Were Different Times #405
5. The strong anti-capitalism album featuring, "Pootin' on the Rich."
4. When she did a pirouette four people died.
3. "Go ahead, punk, make my pilé!"
2. "Some days I feel, you know, not so fresh. So I shoot anybody that notices."
1. Translation: "Is your cat stuck up a tree? Call the professionals:…Continue