Those Were Different Times #95
Introducing: the Monteux Vienna Philharmonic performing "Symphonie Fantastique"
6. Genie! That's not what I meant by "hang on"!
5. she's a C.I.L.F. (Cynic I'd Like to Fawn over)
4. The seductive horse thief faces justice at last.
3.5. Major Nelson finally got sick of wishing for The Pussy.
3. The subliminal messages on this record contain detailed instructions on how to snare genies
2. I Cream of Jeannie
1.5. ♫♪ The dancer, my friend, is twisting in the wind ... ♫♪
1.25. Swing Along With Mitch
1. The appeal of the Monteux Vienna Philharmonic's rendition of Symphonie Fantastique is in its masterful execution.