Those Were Different Times #334
6. You'd have loved your old aunt Helen. She was always up to something. I remember she went bowling on a Sunday once, and she had this way of like, getting eaten by a jungle cat in her living room. A real character that one.
5. Well when you dress like a zebra what do you expect?
3.00000001. Christmas was always interesting at Marlin Perkins' house.
(yes, i did have to goole it)
In a rather purrhic victory, Elsa got the Lion's share in the divorce.
3. This could account for the lower divorce rates back in the good old days.
... and the "he went there" award goes to:
2. I can't make heads or tails out of this argument...all I know is one of you is lion..
Aileen Vs. Predator
1. Still a better love story than Twilight.