Those Were Different Times #286
7. And that's how Dick Tracy caught Mothman, every time.
1. Keystone Cop's bait car.
(cops' ? as a fellow apostrophe criminal, i feel yah, bra.)
1. The same truck he uses to rescue kittens from trees and hurl them into garbage fires.
(wow, just wow)
1. More often than not, Simon usually preferred the ladder over the transformer.
(i always want to spell latter that way)
1. He was a D/C kinda guy during the day, but at night he got a taste of his own Edison.
(punsplosion! everybody wins! i can't decide! PSHOOOMM! you broke my brain!)
1. Okay, guys...I've got the bulb...now spin the truck around.
(Okay, Sven, I've got the bulb ....)