Those Were Different Times #206: The You'llshootyoureyeoutabration!
6. Christmas evening, the family embarked on a hunt for 90-pound weaklings.
5. Thanks Dad. This means I can skip Algebra now, right Dad? RIGHT DAD????
4. "What the fuck, Dad, I wanted a .44 Magnum with a Silencer!"
3. Then they all went out and bagged four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
2. No fair Dad!, you have to take off your glasses too.
1. "Keep in mind, family, that it's always better to give bullets than it is to receive them."