Those Were Different Times #181: The Stababration!
Introducing: "MUSIC FOR HAPPY OCCASIONS STAB STAB DOIN' THE STAB in High Fidelity"
... and the "In Phenomanly Bad Taste" Award goes to:
OJ and Nicole's wedding song
6.75 Problem is, 'The Stab' simply has no hook.
6.5 Some people really know how to shiv it up!
6. Featuring: ♪♫ The Way to a Man's Heart is Between His Left 4th or 5th Anterior Intercostal Space, Through the Pluera, Lingula, and Pericardium, and Pretty Much Nowhere Near His Frickin' Stomach"♪♫♪
5. You'd better fuckin' clap!
4.5My heart is filled with pain and Zorro
4.25 Dancing with the scars
4. ♪♫ If you're happy and you know it stab your friends♪♫
3. "It only seems to hurt you when I do this."
"Well then stop doing thaaaaahhh!!!!"
2. ♪♫... keep away from runaround Ginsu.
1. Essential track: "Voorhees A Jolly Good Fellow!