Those Were Different Times #147: The Multipliciting!
Using fabulous "stereo vision" I will now attempt to show you both the front AND BACK cover of Baby Lu-lu's "Baby Lu-lu". Enjoy. Enjoy. (sorry still tuning the technology) (sorry still tuning the technology)
... and the "Captain Obvious" award goes to:
Watch that first record. It's a 'lulu'.
Oh, and she's fuckin' batshit crazy
10. Can only record when she's off her meds.
9. Holds the Billboard® record for most fan suicides.
8. Baby Lu-Lu was eventually sued by the Association Of Children Who Don't Wish To Be Viewed As Retards.
7. The record takes a scary turn towards the end with "Go and Tell Others", "Pray For Me", and the hidden track "Daddy Ain't My Real Daddy". .
6. Sins Committed By Lu-Lu With This Album
■cruelty to animals
■exceeding the BHR's hair-height limit
■touching her own heiney-hole under the blanket
■saying things that are not true
■sharing her vagina with the towns-folk
■perpetuating the stereotype that blonde southern women are dangerous, delusional nut-jobs
5. Lulu has nice puppies, but the dogs are annoying.
4. Please contribute generously to their ministry.
Do you think tailor-made poodle-hats grow on trees?
3. Doesn't know the difference between Jesus and heart worm
2, The whole thing smacks of poodlephilia.
(almost the recipient of the "To Catch A Predator In A Record Store" award, then I read it again)
1. her manager was later indicted on 219 counts of baby-shaking .