Those Were Different Times #110
Introducing: William Shatner in "CAPTAIN OF THE STARSHIP William Shatner LIVE!"
(Side note: due to intermittent hardware issues, my vast warehouse of album covers is gone ... say a prayer for surf boy. (I won't even doubt that you got the Rushmore reference there). Anywho, I may be incommunicado for a bit as it seems my motherboard is being a real "Americant" at times. (no it isn't the power supply, or the motherboard battery, It could be the SATA cable, but I doubt it. That's just wishful thinking, and where did that get the Irish in the early 1900's? Super descriminated against, that's where it got them!) Anyway, in my absence, I hereby appoint tDm to host TWDT, if he so chooses to bear the yolk .... and be ... ya beast of burden, never, (never) never (never) ever ever beeeee.)
11. Includes the hit, "$#*! Spock Says"
10. Say hello to my little rug!
9. "I AM CANADIAN AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!"
8.5. Is that an Electron Tri-Polyglommner or are you just happy to be in front of a camera?
8. that background indicates he has landed on Planet Zero-Budget
7.5. Paul Kantner and Grace Slick backed off pretty quickly when he started waving the weapon around.
7. Boldly blows like no album has blown before!
6. And the story...of...the tri-vented mutant fembots, with limited coitus interruptous.
5. Sometimes a phased laser pulse blaster is just a phased laser pulse blaster.
4.0025. ... for those of you who had mistakenly thought, hopefully, that he was dead.
4.000015, 3 enormous dildoes were still not enough for surprise guest George Takei
4. Phasers on 'nap'.
3.25. "You...are all....going....toupee for this!"
3. This album wore a red shirt upon its release.
2. Please note: Extreme volume on your stereo is needed to hear this album as Mr Shatner unfortunately held the microphone stand upside down. Apologies.
1. I'll wait for the follow up 'William Shatner Dead'