Those Were Different Times #107
Introducing: "Satan Is Real" by THE LOUVIN BROTHERS.
8. Anthony Hopkins and Frank Gorshin: The Early Years.
7. Prepare to watch the Louvin Brothers make an ash of themselves again.
6. Yes, Virginia, there is a Satan, and he's hiding under your bed. Now go to sleep.
5. Satan is real............and apparently his parents neglected to get him braces when he was a child.
4. If you play the record backwards it's Jim Jone's entire goodbye speech. If you play it forwards without laughing there's a 90 percent chance you think Obama is a foreigner
3. Coming this February to the Dark Room at the Rt. 666 Motel, it's...
The Louvin Brothers with special guests one-half of Milli Vanilli and Elvis Presley's towel.
2.5. uh, guys...World War II is over...diplomacy kinda took over....you missed the propaganda bus, it left a while ago...
2. new technology has allowed us to see the inside of a Hot Pocket® before wrap penetration
1.825"... and we just can't stop writing and singing show-tunes about him!"
1.75. "... and he helped us burn down this orphanage!"
1. "... and to properly battle him, The Lord insists we dress like Colonel Sanders' gay nephews!"
... and he wears grandma pants