Those Were Different Times #102.
Introducing: "SWEET DADDY SIKI SQUARES OFF with COUNTRY MUSIC".
6. ...in Super-Stereo?...get. out. of. here!
5. Jeez Kanye, just let it go already.
4. . . . and no one lives to tell the tale.
3. Don't hate the player...hate the music.
2.75. Answers the musical question:
"Where can a man get a decent matching set of gloves, boots and eyebrows in this town?"
2.5. "reproduces superbly on mono or stereo players"
refers to Sweet Daddy himself, not the record.
2. The most important part of Sweet Daddy's elaborate masturbation fantasy
is courting himself with a peppy Zydeco serenade.
1.5. the targeted demographic for this album includes:
Daddy Siki's family
Daddy Siki's pet goldfish
Loch Ness Monsters
1. "...And Then Country Music Used It's Rape Whistle."