Those Were Different Times #101
Introducing German Wunderkind "HEINO" and his album: "Deutsche Weihnacht und festliche Lieder"
7. Includes the mega hit, "Taking Ein In Das Heinoooooooo!"
6. Peter Fonda had the Time of his Life escaping the IRS for a few years.
5. His left hand is expressing how he feels about Poland.
4.5.The angriest sounding Christmas album to date.
4. …und bestial dungeon spaanken
3.5. Featuring Germany's Most Disturbing Christmas Songs.
3. Actually a tribute album of sorts, in homage to his grandfather's November 1942 release:
Deutsche Wehrmacht Weihnacht … und endgültige Lösung Lieder
- I'm Dreaming of an Aryan Christmas
- Stalag of the East
- I'll Be Homicidal for Christmas
- O Little Camp of Buchenwald
- I Came Upon a Midnight Queer
- Jews to the 'Wald
- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Auschwitz
- God Roast Ye Merry Gentlemen
2.5. "You vill allow zhuggahblüm-faireese to danz s'rough your het,
or you vill be eggzstairmeenated."
2. ♪♫♪ "Up in ze houzetop, klïk-klïk-klïk,
I hear Anne Frank in ze Old At-tic." ♫♪♫
1.875. *featuring bonus kassette-tape Heino Goes Secret-Caroling in South America
1.75. Heino's Christmas is so white, it caused permanent damgage
1.5. "...unt plizz don stape on mein blue su-wed shoos."
1. hmmm...every darn time Heino shows up to fight crime, all of a sudden James Woods disappears...