The “Get It?®” Award.:
The music's not very atmospheric. (Get it?) MacSpruce
The “Poop Is Always Funny, Especially In Space®” Award.:
those look like record albums they're studying, but they''re actually fossilized space-poop platters. antistar
*produced by Edgar Allan Poop antistar
Look, here's another Slim Whitman record. I saw somewhere how his music ended life on Mars. Rodney Dean
"That's odd . . . we're all registering Rupaul on my gaydar."
Mission Light in the Loafers proves the inverse relationship between gravity & gayness. Gisele Noel
lycra wearing astronauts,in space no one can hear you scream bigjas
The record company really did it, they sent every copy of our last album up here. JJJ23
Their mission was sponsored by the Ove Glove®. chuckkling
Los Diez Locos®.:
10.5. WTF...Who just grabbed my nauts?
10. That's one small step for man, one 4-guy gang bang for mankind. Gerhardguffaw
9.5. Spacevixen unitards have never been so inappropriate.
9. Why is it that the tuxedos seem like more appropriate space attire? mellowpuma
8.5. Shepi likes his black holes...*wink*
8. They are disappointed by the lack of landscaping opportunities. chuckkling
7.5. ...with special guest Moon Zappa
7. Includes the hits...
"All dressed up for your anus"
"I wrote this nep-tune just for you"
"I just need some SPACE"
"Ya can't play Jenga when there's no gravity" Jams3kds
6.5. Hey dude those mushrooms where awesome I feel like I'm on the moon.
6. I guess N.A.S.A. doesn't have a don't ask don't tell policy. Mervin97
5.5. Los Dicksos
5.25. # "Houston, we have a problem. They got to the moon & turned into Space-Retards."
5. "Looks like we put too much coxygen in the ship's air supply. Also, they're planning to listen to Air Supply." antistar
4. Rodriguez! Pintar! Stop sexting and help me find the keys! MadAdam
3.75. Deja Venusians
3.5. The Vinyl Frontier
3.25. These black mono discs were deliberately buried here 4 million years ago. Have a listen and you'll understand why.
3. This one rocketed to the bottom of the charts in record time. MacSpruce
Felicitaciones A Todos Los Ganadores!
ESPECIALMENTE SELECCIONADO PARA LUNATICOS(HABITANTES DE LA LUNA)
déjà vu, International Copyright Law Infringement
and RCA CAMDEN present a special selection for lunatics