I guess most people would consider humor an all around win win situation for everyone involved. The joke teller or funny guy/gal is usually addicted to laughing and can't resist any moment to basically, say what just jumped into their head, turetts style. Sometimed for their own enjoyment, with no regard to whether someone else thinks it's funny or not.
I personally have some things that aggravate me about humor. There are some people out there, you have all met them if you are reading this, that just don't know how to get in synch with the program. These are the people that can annoy an otherwise good time had by all. Here are a few
1. The laugher : Starts laughing as soon as you say the first word and continues through the entire story.
2. The one that always asks you to tell a joke or "Be funny" on command. Many times they want you to tell the same story/joke they always want you to tell and what amazes me most are the ones that will turn red and get tears in their eyes EVERY time you tell it.
3. The people that lure you in by saying "You know, the one about that guy riding a camel...how does that go again?"
4. The one that alway say's, without fail, "MAANNN, where do you come up with this shit?, you must stay up all night thinking this shit up"
5. The "I don't get it " guy
6. The guy that will repeat something you said all the way through the joke.
Example: You just finish saying "So, there were these three jellyfish.." and they scream out "JELlyFISH!!!" then you say "...any way, these three jellyfish were on a subway" and they scream "A FUCKING SUBWAY!!!"
7. The one that is bouncing up and down in their chair with that gleam in their eye that tells you they have a funnier joke than the one you are telling and can't wait for you to shut the fuck up so they can make everybody laugh.
8. The one that will ask you to tell the most depraved sick joke you ever told them in private in front of a mixed crowd. Those same people will sometimes tell everyone a sick joke and if they laugh that ends it but if they have a very negative reaction or, say it was not in good taste, they will let everyone know it was your joke.
9. The one in the crowd that stands there with their arms folded and rolling their eyes the entire joke or story(Like my wife does')