Those Were Different Times #397
When it came to spreading Christmas Cheer, they really phoned it in back in the Fifties.
4. Not to be confused with "Hanukkah up Your Ass."
"Pardon me, sir, but what is a Jerky boy?"
3. "CF phone home."
2. ...would prove to be the cause of death, clogging both the aorta and the jugular with pine needles, bits of glass ornaments and eggnog.
Those Were Different Times #396
--- a blue christmas ... ---
3. He had a round little belly that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jizz.
It was Santa's last stop of the night and he emptied his sack.
2. Santa always comes in December, and sometimes he comes in Mae.
1. ♪ Don't stand so Claus to me. ♪