Everyone on this street lives in a 19 hundred and whoopty whoo house, and drives a hundai preludio ... some riceburner crap like that. What happened to the…Continue
Those Were Different Times #105
Introducing: The Basic Principles of Kreskin’s ESP.
8. You are getting sleepy, but mainly just from boredom.
7. I wonder if he foresaw his ESP abilities only being worth 1 dollar?
6.825. One rather unpleasant principle involves the forced insertion of that vibrating…Continue
Those Were Different times #104
Introducing Patty Luke "Just Patty".
8. It was Jim and Patty up until a recently well-placed back of a shovel made her a solo act
7. It's also the number attendees at her Christmas party, so long as cats don't count.
6. RE/MAX agent Patty trying to sell a tree house...desperate…Continue
Those Were Differnt Times #103
Introducing: EILERTS JUL.
7. His cousin Jorg was a wizard with the Bedazzler®.
6. Du är inte bara en hund hund !
5. Rainn Wilson stars in "The Office Christmas Orgy."
4. He breaks out in ooga chakka's in every song.
3. Wants YOU to rub…Continue
If you want to read it, here is the first The War On Christmas Presents.
And here is ... The…Continue
Those Were Different Times #102.
Introducing: "SWEET DADDY SIKI SQUARES OFF with COUNTRY MUSIC".
6. ...in Super-Stereo?...get. out. of. here!
5. Jeez Kanye, just let it go already.
4. . . . and no one lives to tell the tale.
3. Don't hate the player...hate…
Ok, simple enough, I miss Amy4Birds. She was one of my favorite people on FOD. She had these really great stories she'd tell about her mom and stuff. She once made a blog about fantasy knives as a joke for me as a christmas present. Sniff sniff. I promised my self I wouldn't cry. I've tried conventional methods, and none of the links lead to any sort of place of contact. Others have tried also, without sucess. But I am a super genious with unlimited mental prowess! Yes!
Those Were Different Times #101
Introducing German Wunderkind "HEINO" and his album: "Deutsche Weihnacht und festliche Lieder"
7. Includes the mega hit, "Taking Ein In Das Heinoooooooo!"
6. Peter Fonda had the Time of his Life escaping the IRS for a few years.
5. His left hand is expressing how he…Continue
Those Were Different Times #100
Introducing: The Minister's Quartet and their record album "LET ME TOUCH HIM"
11. The Priests Quartet recorded it first.
10. Their second album, "Let Us Douche Her" had minimal success.
9. ...and love him and pet him and squeeze him, right George?
8. The old "Ask, Don't Tell" policy of yesteryear was more than a little flawed.
Those Were Different Times #99
Introducing: Sylvester Stallone in "ROCKY Fun and Fitness".
8. I think someone needs to get Burgess Meredith to whisper into his ear about the "fun" part.
7. Finally, music to play while…Continue
Those Were Different Times #98
Introducing: SPONTANEOUS, IN-THE-CAB RECORDINGS OF THE NEW YORK TAXI DRIVER AS RECORDED BY TONY SCHWARTZ
8. Columbia Records censored the original track names:
F*ING UNDERPAID, UNDERRESPECTED, ALCOHOL ADDICT ON MY 4TH MARRIAGE
7. Featuring the hits:
"5th Avenue?...I'll have to charge you…
Those Were Different Times #97
Introducing Mr. Adam Clayton Powell and his message to the world " Keep The Faith Baby".
7. Oh, and to my secretary: Keep the baby, Faith.
-MacSpruce (sorry, you people all look the same to me)
6.5. And I'll need you to drop that package off at 4th and Main. (Not a word.)
6. . . . and thaw my cocktail weenies.
4.5. "I used enough concrete to…Continue
Those Were Different Times #96
Introducing: Viva Les Crepes with Chef Claude Plamondon.
8. It was supposed to be titled "Viva Les Creeps."
7. Try the many fillings like Valium, Prozac and Vicodin.
6. The women were disappointed when Chef Plamondon unknowingly cooked a Sham-Wow®
5.5. Everyone is shocked at Claude's announcement of his plan to become…Continue