Those Were Different Times #316
5. Luther does his best stripe tease.
4. Wild horses would in fact keep him away for thirty years to life.
3.33. Stripe 3! your out!
3. "Do these stripes make me look invisible."
2. Vice Station Zebra
1. Wait a minute!! I think I'm having obstacle delusions!!
Those Were Different Times #315
and the "One Pedo Theme To Rule Them All" award goes to:
See, now you're men. Marlboro men. Not boys anymore. Totally adult men. Totally, legally, adult men. In most states.
5. "Remember, kids, always give in to peer pressure, no matter what. It'll make your lives so much easier.
4. Break time at the Marlboro Man training camp.