Those Were Different Times #355
5. "You morons. It says clearly on the bottle for ages 7 to Up."
4. He smiled right up to the explosion
3. Oh what a cute little sprite he isn't.
2. When asked by a group of parents what the "it" that it "does" was 7up responded that they couldn't disclose that information, but that if your child has begun drinking 7up he or she should…Continue
Those Were Different Times #356
5. Masturbaters in hell, son, that's what.
4.8. "Well, son, no matter what your older brother keeps saying, it's not his mixtape."
4. "What is with you & all these rhetorical questions?"
3. Napalm son, but I don't want to talk about it.
2.75. Your mother's lies.
2. It's fueled by my disappointment in you, now eat your fucking…
Those Were Different Times #354
6. When you're done beatin' the monkey, why don't we head over yonder and milk the cow.
5. Cleetus Tucker: Captain of the 1954 Arkansas State Varsity Hambone and Spanking Team
4. Wally lettered in Monkey Business.
3. So you're a Rebel, I'm impressed
2. "I don't think that's gonna make George less…Continue