Everyone on this street lives in a 19 hundred and whoopty whoo house, and drives a hundai preludio ... some riceburner crap like that. What happened to the…Continue
Those Were Different Times #105
Introducing: The Basic Principles of Kreskin’s ESP.
8. You are getting sleepy, but mainly just from boredom.
7. I wonder if he foresaw his ESP abilities only being worth 1 dollar?
6.825. One rather unpleasant principle involves the forced insertion of that vibrating…Continue
ECB Weekend Edition 12/17/10
Chuck's Mystery Cap - "Didn't get the memo"
No match this time.…Continue
Those Were Different times #104
Introducing Patty Luke "Just Patty".
8. It was Jim and Patty up until a recently well-placed back of a shovel made her a solo act
7. It's also the number attendees at her Christmas party, so long as cats don't count.
6. RE/MAX agent Patty trying to sell a tree house...desperate…Continue
Ho, Ho, Fuckin' Ho, Santa Claus here...…Continue
Those Were Differnt Times #103
Introducing: EILERTS JUL.
7. His cousin Jorg was a wizard with the Bedazzler®.
6. Du är inte bara en hund hund !
5. Rainn Wilson stars in "The Office Christmas Orgy."
4. He breaks out in ooga chakka's in every song.
3. Wants YOU to rub…Continue
If you want to read it, here is the first The War On Christmas Presents.
And here is ... The…Continue
I'm not sure if anyone else sees it this way, but isn't it just a simple crime? Pfc. Bradley Manning stole a largenumber of diplomatic cables. It's a crime, and not many people seem to be arguing it. After all, this informationseems to have quite a bit of value (after reading some of the cables not sure why, but we'll get into that dirtlater). After all, this Assange guy is pretty pissed off his money sources have been cut off. Pretty sure he wascounting on some bank from this whole thing.…Continue
Welcome to the Result Warehouse. I saw some new faces to the Whirled this week. It is great to see more funny people on the best one-stop shop for all your hilarity needs....Comedy Whirled. With everyone's help we can make this the mall where everyone goes and make FOD the mall where everyone used to…Continue
Added by chuckkling on December 19, 2010 at 7:29pm — No Comments
Originally posted on another website last year. One of the select few I'll ever re-post here.
Happy Holidays everyone. Thank you all so very much for making our new digs here at Comedy Whirled the most fun I've ever had online. But of course I'm overly biased. 2011 is going to kick some serious ass!
A Christmas Twelve…Continue
Those Were Different Times #102.
Introducing: "SWEET DADDY SIKI SQUARES OFF with COUNTRY MUSIC".
6. ...in Super-Stereo?...get. out. of. here!
5. Jeez Kanye, just let it go already.
4. . . . and no one lives to tell the tale.
3. Don't hate the player...hate…
Ok, simple enough, I miss Amy4Birds. She was one of my favorite people on FOD. She had these really great stories she'd tell about her mom and stuff. She once made a blog about fantasy knives as a joke for me as a christmas present. Sniff sniff. I promised my self I wouldn't cry. I've tried conventional methods, and none of the links lead to any sort of place of contact. Others have tried also, without sucess. But I am a super genious with unlimited mental prowess! Yes!
First of all, let me apologize for the religious (or more accurate, “irreligious”) slant some of my blogs have been taking. But I’m…Continue
Chuck's Mystery Cap - "Human Being Food"
Winner - Human Being Food - MacSpruce…Continue
Added by chuckkling on December 14, 2010 at 6:37pm — No Comments
Those Were Different Times #101
Introducing German Wunderkind "HEINO" and his album: "Deutsche Weihnacht und festliche Lieder"
7. Includes the mega hit, "Taking Ein In Das Heinoooooooo!"
6. Peter Fonda had the Time of his Life escaping the IRS for a few years.
5. His left hand is expressing how he…Continue
Best funny photo from the intersites, could be from here or that other webpage this one was born of( dare not speak it's ,dieing, name) or wherever else. So please shit your opinion here, My fav-or-ite pic(I'd pull it up if I knew how, but I'm dumb) was the one Slant had on a contest at one point with a young drunk guy holding a beer in what looked like a cheap motel room and there's two old ladies there, one of them is hunched over throwing up. Send in your best, thanks for particpating!
It's easier than ever to link images in your blog to URLS. (The pic above is linked to this blog for example) While still in 'Visual Mode on your editor, click on the image once and you'll see an 'edit' below it. Click on 'edit'…Continue