Those Were Different Times #95
Introducing: the Monteux Vienna Philharmonic performing "Symphonie Fantastique"
6. Genie! That's not what I meant by "hang on"!
5. she's a C.I.L.F. (Cynic I'd Like to Fawn over)
4. The seductive horse thief faces justice at last.
3.5. Major Nelson finally got sick of wishing for The…Continue
Why does turkey taste better when it achieves leftover status? Maybe everything I cook should be stored for two days before eating. Maybe I should let some of my captions sit for a few days before posting. This is why I take my time judging, I allow your caps to steep, to achieve maximum hilarity. Your welcome. Now get out the gravy Grandma and lets do this again.........
Added by chuckkling on November 28, 2010 at 9:21pm — No Comments
Those Were Different Times Contest #94
Introducing "Christmas with Rico"
8. Rico never heeded the "Don't eat the yellow snow" warning.
7. Includes the timeless classics, "I saw daddy kissing Santa Claus", and "I'll be Homo for Christmas"!
6. he climbs down the chimney & passes judgment on you.
5.75. ... requires a paid escort dressed as a Smurf™.…Continue
10) For $20, will you take the rubber gloves off?
9) Oh shit, you hit the detonat---
8) What? No cavity serach? What kind of business do you run here? Where's your manager?
7) Scratch lower
6) My Daddy used to like to play this game
5) For .50, can your fingers vibrate?
4) You guys hiring?
3) Can I get an upgrade?
2) Oh no- not my colonoscpy bag!!
and the number 1 thing heard-
Got any KY?
Welcome all to another edition of Results Central Party Headquarters..apalooza. Sorry for the delay, I got drunk all weekend watching football I was volunteering all weekend at the homeless shelter, trying to give back. So here are the results from the past week and thanks to you all. Now I'm off to help place rescue dogs in loving homes. Cheers.…Continue
Added by chuckkling on November 23, 2010 at 4:30pm — No Comments
With the Thanksgiving holiday near, I thought I would ask some people what they are thankful for...…
Those Were Different Times Contest #93
Introducing, an informational selection from the United States Department Of Agriculture, for those of us in the general breeding population who don't know how to buy meat: "HOW TO BUY MEAT".
5. Also featuring the "Loading Zone" announcements!
4. I only borrow meat.
3. Jab the meat with a sharp object such as a knife or an icepick. If it moves…Continue
I haven't been around much lately, or have you noticed? Hello? Hell-oooo! Is there anybody out there?!
Those Were Different Times Contest #92
Introducing "EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO OPERATE A CB RADIO"
And the award for "Best Fictional Dirty CB Radio Transmission" goes to:
UUUUH... BREAKER BREAKER MMMMMMM DONKEY DONG AAAAAAAH YOU OUT THERE.
YEA, YOU GOT THE NEW YORK HANGER BANGER HER DARLIN... WHATS YOUR HANDLE???
UUUUH I WAS LOOKING FOR DONKEY DONG...... AHHH OVER
YEA, YOU GOT THE BIG MONKEY SPUNK GA…
I was intending to write this blog yesterday but got distracted . . . see my blog yesterday titled, "Yoyoy is Barok" . . . and NO! Barok is not the sexiest man alive =) Anyway, tonight is another night and now is the time . . .
Six months ago I wrote a blog that goes like this:…Continue
I was intending to write a blog about the sexiest man alive when I saw Mellowpuma's "Those where different times, #90" blog.
OH MY FREAKIN' DICKENS!!! It's Yoyoy Villame!!!!
Now, I have to write about him . . . and I have to write it now because I want to follow Mellowpuma's blog…Continue
Those Were Different Times #90
Introducing "YOYOY IS BAROK" whatever that means.
4.75. Remind me again which prehistoric animal had red fur with star-shaped spots?
4.5. His expression was caused by his having just realized that women with bigger tits DO exist.
4. They must have really good hair and makeup people in The Land Of Shittily-Drawn Caves.
3. Includes the hit, "Everybody Wang…Continue
Those Were Different Times #89
Introducing Mr. Jay Snell and the record where he somehow preaches "Confessions of a Teen-Age Girl".
8. "East End Crusade" is the far east corner of the prison cafeteria.
7. He was heard calling the Lord during his rear end crusades with teenage girls.
My daughter...an anonymous teen confessed to me........"…