Those Were Different Times #391
4. Even if you only listen to it once, you have to register as a sex offender.
3. It's like a few minutes of wet slapping.It's like a few minutes of wet slapping.
Organ ickily grown
2. Some of the tunes have words, others are hummers.
1. *all the compositions in the songbook are written to be played with only one…
Those Were Different Times #390
2. For everyone's sake it's better than being the gassy giant.
1.5. he's friendly alright. I see he's fondling Twin Peaks again. And the less said about that episode with the lighthouse, the better.
1. You misunderstood; I didn't say he showers the village with gold …-macspruce…
Those Were Different Times #389
and the special "Oof" award goes to:
Sure, he tried to look like he was all business, but everyone could tell Gary was a total phoney.
Unfortunately for Gary, business was no longer interested in getting down with him.
2, "So, who the fuck were you before you went into that phone booth?"
Putting a gloryhole in a…Continue
Those Were Different Times #388
4. Such "happy occasions" include searching for the real killers.
♪ ♫ ♬ When the blade hits your eye just like a pizza pie there's more of you eh? ♪ ♫ ♬
"Hey Cake, Pizza and Watermelon, come over here and play with me!
3. ""Only the penitent man may pass."
2. The Stab never caught on like the Twist or the Mashed Potato, probably…