Among my fondest memories of the 1970s and '80s was watching Young Frankenstein & Blazing Saddles on a 19" TV in a converted small bedroom in Grandpa & Grandma's house we called 'The Den'. Filled with three generations of laughing Italian family and cousins, The Den became legendary for side-splitting, rib-busting and even tearful fits of…Continue
Let's Figure Out How trump Is Likely To Make America Great ... Again?
We haven't heard how trump is going to make Amercia great, maybe he hasn't figured it out yet himself. So, why don't we help him? I've come up with a few things he might be able/likely to use. …Continue
Those Were Different Times #336
3. And if you order by midnight, we'll send you a free Danny Partridge hankie.
2.1157. And for only $4.95 more we will sew a real mustache on it for you to ride.
2. For only $19.95, you can have a pillow that stares at you with contempt.
1.3378. You could at least take off your wedding ring, you shameless hussy!
1. Cuddle, shmuddle! I want…
Those Were Different Times #335
2. The bull was enjoying it so much that I didn't have the heart to tell her the corn went into the other end...
Looks like somebody gave her a bum steer.
1. Turn over to see reverse cowgirl.