"D.C. Sniper" “Jail Birdman” “Juvies in the Hood" "The Grand Larceny Hotel" "The Incarceration Game" “Into the Paddy Wagon” “Tell It To The Judge” “Perpcatcher” “Fifty Shades of Whiplashes” “InterCell” "Mr. Taser"
Oscar Rejects for 2015:
Long awaited sequel to OUTBREAK starring Jodie Foster and Oprah: SELMANELLA.
Sandusky tell-all: THE INITIATION GAME.
GRANDADDY LONGLEGS PEST HOTEL.
THE THEORY OF WHIPLASH.
Reese Witherspoon and Rosamund Pike in GONE GIRLS GONE WILD.
Long awaited sequel to Weekend At Bernies II: TWO DAYS, ONE NIGHT AT BERNIES.
Bill Cozby in HERE COME THE JUDGE.
Those Were Different Times #300
4. Everyone celebrated Harper Lee's long awaited sequel, "To Kill A Gawkingbird."
3. Do you remember the first time you shit your pants?
2. How did you know I am an only child????
1. "It felt like spaghetti was actually being strained directly at me!"
Those Were Different Times #299
6. He never could hold his licker.
5. When the dog is sufficiently narcotized,
the boy will begin his elaborate butchering process.
Then we feast!
4. "What's the over/under on the underdog?"
3. Hoover was helpless to act on it. Turns out prohibition laws only applied to…Continue
for six months without pay, I couldn't resist!…Continue
NEW YORK CITY – In the wake of Wednesday’s scandal involving inflated recollections of his wartime reporting in Iraq, NBC’s Brian Williams today has issued a second apology to a surprising recipient: His own mother.
An unnamed source reports that Williams’ epiphany regarding the events surrounding an RPG striking a helicopter – one in which he claimed to be a passenger – and the subsequent questioning of his version of events by soldiers who were present at the time of the attack,…
Better late than never, the results for 2014 have been tabulated. After losing his title to Vomit Flop in 2013, three time champ (2010, 11, 12) MacSpruce reclaimed the crown in 2014. Congratulations Mac!
3 Points for Gold, 2 for Silver…Continue