Memories Of The Old Country
1. Good, good. Now show me double handjob. Whatta ya mean 'why'? It adds to the mystery, and don't question my artistic direction, mother fucker. I'll tell EVERYBODY who the 'mystery singer' is and then what do you have??? NOTHING! You're fucking nothing without this…Continue
Those Were Different Times #348
4. 1959. Now eat your toast and start preparing dinner!
3.5. Original Prozac advertisement- unveiled!
3. Gifts from your man, that you really didn't want?- Break out the 'O" face.
2.5. You mean now I don't have to iron your bread anymore honey?
2.1. The ladies locked in the basement could now have toast and water…
Those Were Different Times #347
3. Go ahead, climb in kid, the toast is clear.
2. It was the best of times and it was the worst of times in, "The Crust Belt."
1.000001. They know which side their bread is buttered on, but there's some confusion about which side of the window the blinds go on.
1. Are you the Toastmaster? I am the grade-eight…