Unless lot of people do my press conferences, and say my name a lot, i'm opening the country, and your parents and your grandparents might die. also this is like 911 or a war or something. just kidding, your grandparents will…Continue
Posted on April 18, 2020 at 3:00am — 8 Comments
Those Were Different Times #411
2. Because by supporting socialized medicine you're just encouraging the spread of socialized diseases.
1. "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down these hospitals!"
Posted on February 12, 2020 at 3:00am — 20 Comments
Those Were Different Times #408
5. I'm impressed. Even with music on, I usually need to use at least my hand.
4. … now if we could just figure out how to play it…
They're also into colonial irrigation.
3. We hope you like glissandos!"
2. They're rhythm methodists.
Never mind the bollocks, here's the Sex Whistles.
Posted on December 31, 2019 at 12:00am — 22 Comments