Comedy Whirled

All Discussions Tagged 'CONTEST' (8)

← Back to Southern Comfort
Discussions Replies The Latest

SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST, TUESDAY 11-22

TODAY FUN WITH BOOBIES AND FISH...I HAPPEN TO LIKE BOTH... AND SO DOES MIKE WHO JUDGED THE WEEKEND EDITION.SO MIKE... I KEPT MY PROMISE.ENJ…

Started by PHUKUHP

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Mike Dempsey

SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST WEEKEND EDITION... 11-13

tDm WILL HAVE THE RESULTS BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEKEND , WILL SEND A GROUP MESSAGE..THIS WEEKEND FUN WITH BIKERS... THIS IS MY BUDDY FUZ…

Started by PHUKUHP

27 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Mike Dempsey

SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST FOR.... 11-11

WUSUMBALI HAS A BIG TIME DIFFERENCE AND HE WILL HAVE THE PICKS TO US SOON.IN TONIGHT'S PIC WE GOT TROUBLE BREWING... POSSIBLY A LITTLE C…

Started by PHUKUHP

23 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Mervin97

SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST WEEKEND EDITION... 11-6

WELCOME EVERY ONE TO THE WEEKEND...  HERE ARE THE WINNERS FOR THURSDAY'S CONTEST AS PROCLAIMED BY RSRD. HE SEZ... bronze- drwho: And then t…

Started by PHUKUHP

37 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Mike Dempsey

SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST FOR.... 11-4

STILL WAITING FOR THE PICKS FROM RSRD... WILL POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I LIKE THE KID IN THIS PIC. IF HE GROWS UP HE WILL BE COOL. GO KID G…

Started by PHUKUHP

16 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Shag

SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST... 11-1

THANKS TO IAN I THINK I HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT, GUESS WE WILL SEE...RSRD WILL JUDGE THIS CONTEST, SO LETS GO ALL OUT TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING T…

Started by PHUKUHP

30 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by drwho

caption results

thanks to the puma for his diligent judging of the 10-28 (thursday) contest. he sez...SOUTHERN COMFORT CAPTION CONTEST...10-28Horrible Judg…

Started by PHUKUHP

0 Oct 29, 2010

SOCO CAP CON WINNERS FROM.... 10-26

THANK YOU BROTHER MIKE FOR HIS FINE JUDGING... HERE'S WHAT HE SEZ.It is truly a great honor to be the judge of the SOCO CAPCON. I may have…

Started by PHUKUHP

0 Oct 28, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Whirled Wide Network   Powered by You! Thank You for your continued support.

Badgers  |  Complain Complain Complain  |  Terms of Service