Comedy Whirled

Post your favorite gif finds and original creations here. Why?  Because they're funny!

Views: 2354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are getting sleepy ... You will ignore the mildly obscene .gifs which follow ... You will think they are funny ... You will not be uptight and give me shit about them ... You like sexual freedom ... Boobs are nice ... Everything is fine ...

... You are getting sleepy ... You will ignore the mildly obscene .gifs which follow ... You will think they are funny ... You will not be uptight and give me shit about them ... You like sexual freedom ... Boobs are nice ... Everything is fine ... .
This is an advertisement for a sex-doll that costs $7,000.
She’s OBVIOUSLY in good shape, mostly because she isn’t real.
Check out those tits. Nope. Not real.
Guys who fuck dolls have got to be a little more heart-healthy than guys who don’t, right?

Well, perhaps my thoughts on fitness have been just a bit too titillating.
If you find yourself a bit too aroused for polite company, this final image
may be just the pheromone-blocker you’re looking for.:

Thank You For Your Time, and have a calisthenics-liscious day
- tDm.©.
xo♥.
I think you just solved that whole Afghanistan thing.

theDIRTYmidget.© said:
Some vigorous outdoor activity in the crisp Winter air is a great way to get the blood flowing again after the relatively sedentary enjoyment of art films. A snowball-fight or snow-sculpting can be fun ways to improve circulation, as depicted here in the kinetic art piece the kids in my neighborhood created to commemorate my reaction to viewing the previous batch of .gifs.

Photobucket
Lightsaber Woman IRL Gif - Lightsaber Woman IRL
see more Gifs
Crappy Run Gif - Crappy Run
see more Gifs

RSS

© 2017   Whirled Wide Network   Powered by You! Thank You for your continued support.

Badgers  |  Complain Complain Complain  |  Terms of Service