Comedy Whirled

JJJ23's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies The Latest

"That's cool, I'll still count you to where you could win gold. There's not much part…"

JJJ23 replied Jul 27 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"Shut Up! I'm fuckin' with you. I will do that, I'll award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd not coun…"

JJJ23 replied Jul 23 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anyone needs me I'll be outside the Jimmy Buffett concert selling Your Parrot Tol…"

JJJ23 replied Jul 21 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anyone needs me I'll be outside the John Mellencamp concert selling Bruce Springs…"

JJJ23 replied Jul 21 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me I'll be outside the zoo selling Fuck Harambe t-shirts. (that one…"

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me I'll be up Shit Creek selling I Got Your Paddle Right Here! t-sh…"

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me I'll be at the White Supremacist meeting selling Where All the W…"

17 on Thursday
Reply by MacSpruce

"Oceans 4 Part 1: The Atlantic"

JJJ23 replied Apr 9 to pitch a tent pole movie franchise

4 Apr 9
Reply by JJJ23

"A Dreamless Sleep on Elm Street  Friday the 14th Tulipmary's Baby Heckraiser Adult's…"

JJJ23 replied Mar 29 to Horribull

9 Apr 5
Reply by MacSpruce

"Get hats to go on all your hats."

JJJ23 replied Mar 20 to I'm Very Rich, See!?

54 Mar 20
Reply by JJJ23

RSS

© 2018   Whirled Wide Network   Powered by You! Thank You for your continued support.

Badgers  |  Complain Complain Complain  |  Terms of Service