Comedy Whirled

mellowpuma's Discussions (510)

Discussions Replied To (281) Replies The Latest

"if anybody needs me, make sure they aren't a bill collector or a process server."

mellowpuma replied Aug 21 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

25 Oct 9
Reply by JJJ23

"if anybody needs me, there's something wrong with them."

mellowpuma replied Aug 21 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

25 Oct 9
Reply by JJJ23

"if anybody needs me, i'll be making children who play online games cry."

25 Oct 9
Reply by JJJ23

"if anybody need me, look for unexplained gaps in your mom's daily schedule.  that's…"

25 Oct 9
Reply by JJJ23

"if anybody need me i'll be wherever vaginas need penises."

25 Oct 9
Reply by JJJ23

"Jason vs. Freddie vs. James and the Giant Peach. now, i know what you're thinking,…"

mellowpuma replied Apr 2 to pitch a tent pole movie franchise

4 Apr 9
Reply by JJJ23

"Bridget Jones Diary 4: Prim and Primeveal (sample scene) Chapter 14:  I stand perche…"

mellowpuma replied Apr 2 to pitch a tent pole movie franchise

4 Apr 9
Reply by JJJ23

"jason vs freddy vs the giant peach."

mellowpuma replied Apr 1 to Horribull

9 Apr 5
Reply by MacSpruce

"the 46'th, pence let the right leg in. the science of the lambada drag me to buying…"

mellowpuma replied Apr 1 to Horribull

9 Apr 5
Reply by MacSpruce

"i was with you up until the "he goes into laura's dream" part.  i think they've gone…"

mellowpuma replied Jan 1 to What happened on Twin Peaks?

5 Jan 16
Reply by KariGrant

RSS

© 2018   Whirled Wide Network   Powered by You! Thank You for your continued support.

Badgers  |  Complain Complain Complain  |  Terms of Service