Comedy Whirled

Rotwang's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies The Latest

"Alcoholics have fantastic long-term memory.   It's a counter-intuitive  fact because…"

Rotwang replied Aug 5 to The FACT-ORY

57 on Sunday
Reply by Ian

"You're a half inch taller when you wake up than at the end of the day (assuming you'…"

57 on Sunday
Reply by Ian

"It's debated often, but Macaws can live as long as 100 years in captivity if being t…"

57 on Sunday
Reply by Ian

"If anybody needs me I'll be taking credit for this even being a contest, and therefo…"

Rotwang replied Jul 25 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 yesterday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me, um you're kind of clingy and needy for needing me.  "

Rotwang replied Jul 23 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 yesterday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me I'll be on facebook arguing about politics with someone random s…"

Rotwang replied Jul 23 to If Anybody Needs Me I'll Be (some place) Doing (something funny(usually selling t-shirts))*Now A Contest!

17 yesterday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me I'll be colluding with russia to make fake news. "

17 yesterday
Reply by MacSpruce

"If anybody needs me I'll be barely squeaking out a bronze once a month on the cap co…"

17 yesterday
Reply by MacSpruce

"You should make this a contest like the cap contest!"

17 yesterday
Reply by MacSpruce

"My Big Fat Greek Dick. Throw Mama from the Train for My Dick Revenge of the Nerds' D…"

Rotwang replied Feb 21 to For my Dick

10 Feb 21
Reply by Rotwang

RSS

© 2018   Whirled Wide Network   Powered by You! Thank You for your continued support.

Badgers  |  Complain Complain Complain  |  Terms of Service